How to Tackle Office Politics and Grow in Life – Interview With Mr.Sridhar
Sridhar Ranjaraj has a whopping 29 years of work experience and is rightly the best inspiration for every young entrepreneur or anyone who is kickstarting their career. Sridhar has led various marketing and sales-related projects across Asia and has great knowledge to share. He has helped nearly 50 talents to grow to senior management and leadership roles. I had a great opportunity to indulge in a conversation with him. Sridhar spills the ins and outs of work ethics and helps us understand how to tackle office politics and grow in life.
From his 26 years of being in a managerial position, Sridhar says, ‘ As long as you are dealing with people, there are bound to be differences, there are bound to be diverse thinking, and difference in opinions. Even if there is a difference in opinions, if you object to just the differences in opinions and not the individual, you will always be able to develop a great culture in your job’, and he also says, ‘If you put efforts there are people who are always there to help you progress .’
Check out the video, as you will highly benefit from it. Subscribe to my channel to witness more candid and useful conversations.
Check My Other Interviews
- How to Be Successful in Life and Have a Peaceful Career – Interview with Sushil Mehta
- From Home Maker To Chief Financial Officer: Motivational Talk with Babita Chopra
- How to Be a Successful Fashion Designer – Tips by Kavita Agarwal
- How to Find Your Passion to Live A Successful Life – Interview with Nitin Borhade
- How to Make Money in Life with Principles & Values – Interview With A.S Kumar