While north India has a blend of various tastes, south India is known for its blend of spices and much more. Bangalore is also one of the major food hubs like Mumbai, Chennai, and Delhi. In these places, you will find a food cart or a small hotel at almost every turn of the street. Bangalore is one of the busiest cities in the country and to serve the population there are new cafes, restaurants, hotels, bars & pubs, and whatnot that keeps emerging every now and then.
Today in this blog, we will see the 15 most popular veg restaurants in Bangalore. Vegetarian food is loved by all and is easily available. It is cheaper and better in terms of taste and health benefits. So what are some of the most popular veg restaurants in Bangalore? Let’s get to know about it.
You will find Little Italy in Indiranagar, Sarjapur, and one in Kalyan Nagar. If you crave something Italian, then this is your go-to place. It offers a range of authentic Italian and Mexican delicacies. The interiors are stylish and the place has an authentic ambiance.
This all-vegetarian restaurantis budget-friendly and comes upt0 to Rs 800 for two people. You will find fusion food here and be ready to gulp some chocolate fudge, tikkas, and so on. North Indian, Continental, Pizzas, and Beverages are available here.
A good place to crash for some lunch or dinner. If you crave south Indian and south Indian dishes, then this is the right place to be. Some popular dishes are Tomato Shorba, Dhokla, Veg Buffet, and Pulao.
This restaurant in Koramangala is good to go to for some healthy vegetarian food. It has wide options and is extremely pocket-friendly. The restaurantis village themed and has a cozy atmosphere. The staff is kind and friendly. It is as low as Rs 600 for two people.
This pleasant cafe is located in Indira Nagar and is another pocket-friendly restaurant in Bangalore. Salads and beverages are some of the options that you can find here. Detox juice, multivitamin juice are two must-try items. It has a serene ambiance and has a wide range of options on a healthy menu.
Address – 89, Near BDA Complex, 11th Cross, 60 Feet Road, Off Double Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
8. Just be Resto Cafe
This Cafe is lit with beautiful interiors and has a wide range of healthy food options. This vegan cafe is full of life and great ambiance. It’s cozy and calm. Nachos, desserts, and hot chocolate are some of the items you will find on the menu. There’s free wifi and you will also find board games that can keep you engaged while you wait for your order. You will also find gluten-free options here.
This is another ‘vegan options’ cafe in Bangalore. It serves Jain food too and the place by itself has a great stylish yet subtle ambiance. Italian and continental are also available here. This restaurantis also pet friendly and has outdoor seating options too. You can so find keto options here.
Vegan heat is a vegan restaurant that offers budget-friendly vegan food. You can find keto and Jain options too. It has a nice caring ambiance with beautiful mood lighting.
Address – 178/10, 3rd B Cross, Venkatapura Main Road, Koramangala 1st Block, Bangalore
11. Time Traveller – The best vegetarian restaurant
Indian, Chinese, and Continental are the options available in this restaurant. They have a comfortable parking space and themed decor. Buffet and ala carte are available.
Address – Sai Vishram Business Hotel, 144 – C/1, Kirloskar Road, Bommasandra Industrial Estate, Hebbagodi, Electronic City, Bangalore
12. Mitti Cafe – A vegetarian restaurant
Koramangala is indeed a hub for many timeless and awesome restaurants. Mitti cafe is one such cafe in this area. This is another Vegan cafe that you can find in Bangalore. It is a beautiful cafe with healthy food choices. You will find here Pizzas, fast food, bakery, and desserts.
Address – 82, 7th Main, 4th B Block, Near BDA Complex, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore
13. Street Storyss
This Amazing restaurant in Indiranagar is all love for casual dining. You can explore and savor a variety of street food but in a very clean and beautiful ambiance. The restaurant also offers free wifi and parking. Don’t miss out on the pizzas and desserts.
Address – 3155, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore
14. Quattro Ristorante
A fine dine-in for Mexican and Italian food lovers. A good restaurant to take your family along that also has good music and a pleasant ambiance. You also have an option to customize your order.
And there we are, as we come to an end to the never-ending list of some amazing vegetarian restaurants in Bangalore. These are just a few to mention. There are countless. In fact, every street these days has a new restaurant coming up to savor people with taste and a variety of delicacies. Where are you planning to go? Let me know in the comments section below.
FAQs – Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Bangalore
1. Which is the most vegetarian-friendly city in India? India by default is a place where every single state has vegetarian cuisine. Of all the states in India, south India is prominent for a majority of vegetarian dishes. This includes Tamil Nadu and Karnataka prominently.
2. What are some of the must-try vegetarian restaurants in Banglore? If you are curious to know this then you must definitely check out the above-mentioned most popular veg restaurants in Bangalore. Of them, some of the prominent ones are Gramin, Carrots, and Yogistan Cafe
3. Where is the best place to have a vegetarian dinner in Banglore? Sattva and Green Theory are two popular vegetarian restaurants in Bangalore to try out for dinner.
4. What are the best North Indian vegetarian restaurants in Banglore? 1947 is a vegetarian hub that has plenty of north Indian dishes to try from. The Bangalore Cafe is another good place to visit to explore North Indian dishes in Bangalore.
5. Which are the best South Indian vegetarian restaurants in Banglore? Karnataka’s Bangalore predominantly has south Indian cuisine as the state itself is in the southern region of the country. Sattva is a great place to try out some south Indian dishes. Besides, every major street has restaurants that offer south Indian options in dishes.
6. Which is the best vegan restaurant in Banglore? When it comes to the coolest vegan restaurants then Bangalore takes the first place for here there are a good handful of vegan restaurants here. Some of the prominent ones are Carrots, Green Theory, and, Vegan Heat.
Gulshan Bafna is one of the luxury travelers in India. He, along with his wife, has traveled to many exotic places that one could dream. With their travel journey, they bring us the best face of those places. He compiles all of his travel journeys to give the taste of traveling to his readers. In his writing, he jots down the best things to do in all those places that he has visited. Reading these would help one know better about the place. He is also a seeker who loves exploring and discovering new places and share his experiences with everyone.